Custom Map Creation - Kruma Kreations

Show off your finished maps, models and other creations. Screen shots are a must!

Custom Map Creation - Kruma Kreations

Postby Kruma on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:17 pm

The basic idea behind this site of mine is to provide maps for those in need of them. However, I do ask for compensation for the time put into creating said maps in return.

I realize not everyone is a fan of this sort of thing, but some people have been interested this before, I know this from personal experience. So I ask that if you don't agree with sort of thing to just ignore it and move on, however if you're interested then please visit my website/portfolio for more information.

http://www.KrumaKreations.com

For those that cannot be bothered to view my site, here is some of my past work:

Feel free to contact me via my site, this thread, or Steam if you're interested in discussing anything.
Last edited by Kruma on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kruma
Dumpling
Dumpling

Re: Kruma Kreations

Postby Zecrah on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:57 pm

The second picture of that is my favourite. Maybe I've just been playing too much Oblivion again recently though. The rest are pretty good. I don't think I'd pay for you to map however.

Then again, there's very few mappers I'd pay to create me a map.

Do you have any more, aside from that other CSS map on your site? Since while it's all pretty good, I'm not blown away.
Major Banter wrote:Zecrah, you've come from nowhere yet have rapidly become a Hammer God.

Wtf.

Check out my weapons tutorial
Zecrah
Design Section Moderator

Re: Kruma Kreations

Postby nub on Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:49 pm

I like that map of yours, especially the models.
nub
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Showcase