HL2DM: Automatic Ground Shield .bsp test

Show off your finished maps, models and other creations. Screen shots are a must!

HL2DM: Automatic Ground Shield .bsp test

Postby gtamike_TSGK on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:01 pm

HL2DM: Automatic Ground Shield .bsp test

I made an automatic ground shield in SDK Hammer.
The shield stops physics and bullets when player is in cover behind.
It will be for a map I plan to make in the future.

Check it out for fun if you want to. :)

gtamike_TSGK
http://www.gtamikes-maps.piczo.com

Image

Download Link
http://forum.tsgk.com/viewtopic.php?mode=attach&id=7949
Mapper since 2007 http://gamebanana.com/members/215600
gtamike_TSGK wrote:Innovation making new ideas come to life ¦)
User avatar
gtamike_TSGK
Regular
Regular
 
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:24 pm
Location: UK

Re: HL2DM: Automatic Ground Shield .bsp test

Postby Zecrah on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Oh sweet jesus you can do better than piczo. I have a permanent association with bitchy 13 year olds and that site.

Other than that, pretty cool. ^^
Major Banter wrote:Zecrah, you've come from nowhere yet have rapidly become a Hammer God.

Wtf.


Check out my weapons tutorial
Zecrah
Design Section Moderator
 
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:56 am

Re: HL2DM: Automatic Ground Shield .bsp test

Postby gtamike_TSGK on Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:53 pm

Zecrah wrote:Oh sweet jesus you can do better than piczo. I have a permanent association with bitchy 13 year olds and that site.

Other than that, pretty cool. ^^

Thanks, also if you try to glitch the shield you will get a message displayed.

I only use piczo cause it's quick to use and does the job.
I have access to this "http://gtamike.tsgk.com" I just can't be arsed with editing html, when I can be doing better things instead.
Mapper since 2007 http://gamebanana.com/members/215600
gtamike_TSGK wrote:Innovation making new ideas come to life ¦)
User avatar
gtamike_TSGK
Regular
Regular
 
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:24 pm
Location: UK

Re: HL2DM: Automatic Ground Shield .bsp test

Postby Post-Hoc on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:37 am

gtamike_TSGK wrote:
Zecrah wrote:Oh sweet jesus you can do better than piczo. I have a permanent association with bitchy 13 year olds and that site.

Other than that, pretty cool. ^^

Thanks, also if you try to glitch the shield you will get a message displayed.

I only use piczo cause it's quick to use and does the job.
I have access to this "http://gtamike.tsgk.com" I just can't be arsed with editing html, when I can be doing better things instead.

http://www.imgur.com

http://www.filesmelt.com

http://www.dropbox.com
Image
User avatar
Post-Hoc
Regular
Regular
 
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:01 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: HL2DM: Automatic Ground Shield .bsp test

Postby PhoeniX1992 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:39 am

Post-Hoc wrote:
gtamike_TSGK wrote:
Zecrah wrote:Oh sweet jesus you can do better than piczo. I have a permanent association with bitchy 13 year olds and that site.

Other than that, pretty cool. ^^

Thanks, also if you try to glitch the shield you will get a message displayed.

I only use piczo cause it's quick to use and does the job.
I have access to this "http://gtamike.tsgk.com" I just can't be arsed with editing html, when I can be doing better things instead.

http://www.imgur.com

http://www.filesmelt.com

http://www.dropbox.com


http://www.getyourowndamnftpserveryoubu ... losers.com

or just pm me and I'll permanently put it on my ftp, as long as it isn't too big...
User avatar
PhoeniX1992
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r
 
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:46 pm
Location: Office Chair

Return to Showcase

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]