[L4D2] Chernobyl

Reveal what you have made so far and get feedback on development.

Re: [L4D2] Chernobyl

Postby Raistlin on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:29 am

Greetings.
Please, do me a favor, stand up and take a look through your window. You’ll recognize summer is drawing to a close. And as autumn is just lurking behind the next corner to take over the control, you may feel just like me when I imagine how it would be like to stand in those deserted streets of Pripyat. Just me and the cold wind in my neck. And even though it has been a while since the last update around here, we are still working hard to deliver you exactly that feeling in the future.

Some things have changed, Ricetlin quit his job as leader due to personal reasons and Av3ris took over to lead this project to success. But therefore and to achieve our ambitious aims we agreed upon, we could use every helping hand who wants to join our team. We are searching especially for talented level designers. But whatever your abilities are, if you think you can be an enrichment for the project, please contact us at av3ris[at]chernobyl-l4d2.com and don’t forget to attach some of your past work.

ImageImageImageImage

Stay tuned and Dasvidanya.
- Av3ris & The Chernobyl-Team
Visit Chernobyl on: Chernobyl-Mod.com | moddb.com | l4dmaps.com | l4dmods.com | interlopers.net | gaming-models.de | hlportal.de | Twitter | Youtube
Raistlin

Postby Menno21 on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:12 pm

Greetings,

Once again it's the 26th of April. Exactly 27 years ago the biggest nuclear accident in history took its course.
To be followed by complete devastation for Pripyat and its surroundings on one hand, unthinkable tragedies, thousands of deaths, and burdens to carry for those who survived, on the other hand.
On this very day we shall commemorate those who took action to seal off Reactor Block 4 and to curtail the radioactive fallout. Many of them died short after, and those who survived suffer from severe diseases nowadays.
No doubt the rotten remains of Pripyat still pose a somehow mystical reminder for what can happen if mankind is not able to control its own creations.

Yet there is a lot of work left to be done and a certain lack of ambitious and talented 3d-designers and character designers, so if you think you are skilled enough and can take part in this meaningful project, you might consider applying for one of these positions. But whatever your abilities are, if you think you can be an enrichment for the project, please contact us at av3ris[at]chernobyl-l4d2.com and don't forget to attach some of your past work.

Stay tuned,

Av3ris & The Chernobyl-Team
Menno21

Postby Menno21 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:54 pm

Hi there Interlopers!)

We been working a while now on our l4d2 campaign, we booked a huge progress in our levels.
So i am happy to anounce that I meet this l4d2 campaign here on interlopers and become one of there team.
Thank you iterlopers! We just brought out a new media update and a aim to be almost 75% finished with the total content.

Here our media update with my work as level design for the Jupiter map, one level out of 6 new chernobyl maps for l4d2. Comments, tips welcome!
--------------------------

The Chernobyl-Team is proud of some very productive months since the last update, and so it's time again to share some parts of our work with you guys.

After tying some loose ends, progress is really coming to a late stage on every aspect of the mod. In addition we've done internal playtests to verify the quality of the overall gameplay experience.
It's safe to say there is still much fine-tuning to be done, and we are eager to concentrate on that from now on. For that purpose we are still searching for 3d-Designers, you'll never get enough custom models, right?
So if you think you are skilled enough and can take part in this great project, you might consider applying for one of these positions.

But whatever your abilities are, if you think you can be an enrichment for the project, please contact us at av3ris[at]chernobyl-l4d2.com and don't forget to attach some of your past work.

Homepage of our Music Composer:
Klick here

Interlopers, thanks!)
Menno21

Postby marnamai on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:18 pm

I allready have a soft spot for chernobyl (thanks to stalker), but wow! That's some impressive work you got there.
I do wonder how it plays tho, since some area's, especially the badlands, looks really open and not really suitable got l4d2's gameplay ...
marnamai
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Sathor on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:44 am

Looks like great work. Really captures that STALKER feeling. Makes me want to play Stalker again. The graphics are so great in my memory. I bet I am in for some suprise if I try it again, though :smt045

Sometimes I guess you should just keep memories.
Sathor

Postby Knights on Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:26 pm

Great soundtrack! Looking forward to this release I enjoy playing L4D2 now and then. You should release a early beta on the WorkShop going to get some feedback on game play soon.
Random gallery... Knights_Stuff.
Home page --> http://www.knights.interlopers.net/
Knights
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Previous

Return to Under Construction