Insertion 2

Reveal what you have made so far and get feedback on development.

Insertion 2

Postby Oskmos on Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:49 am

Im mainly posting progress pics on twitter. But for the sake of nostalgia I wanted to post on here on Interlopers as well.

So Insertion 2, a WAY too ambitious sequel that I hope will be a worthy sequel gameplay wise:

Almost done with the supermarket. Which is gonna be one of the buildigns where the T keeps the hostage. And yes as you can see. Way too ambitious. But i've been wanting to run around in a supermarket in a game ever since I saw the first videos of the Gravity gun in action.

https://twitter.com/Oskmos
Oskmos
Regular
Regular

Re: Insertion 2

Postby srredfire on Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:32 am

A lot of this looks great, especially the snowy areas. The sparse snow here and there combined with the haze pulls off a really great aesthetic. The bright red bus kind of throws off the theme and color palette a bit in my opinion, I wouldn't mind seeing it a bit more desaturated, or dirtied up. Also the station (?) with the staircase going down might benefit from some lighting other than just natural light too, to mix it up.

Overall though I really like the feeling evoked here and honestly you've done a wonderful job with some of the nature scenery. Really top notch stuff.
srredfire
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Under Construction