OW_StationZebra

Got problems with your models? Struggling with textures? Get help with your custom assets.

OW_StationZebra

Postby Major Banter on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:26 pm

Sup.

Righty then. To get hired by Overwatch I have to present a concept level design document, the devved map and a few other bits and bobs. Rather than work on a crap map, I'll be submitting the plans here for you all to piss over and critique.

Go nuts. It needs to be good.

Oh, and a quick note. Chances are if you say "you can't see the objective's results from there", I already know. Saying "why not add a camera" or something is a bit more useful. Saying "this is crap" or "redo this whole area" is also useless. Without specifics, you're wasting your time as much as mine. Thanks.

INITIAL ROUGHOUT
ImageImageImage
Major Banter
Veteran
Veteran

Re: OW_StationZebra

Postby Nightwolf70 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:15 am

Good luck, i cant see a picture?
Nightwolf70

Postby xoqolatl on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:06 am

Zombies and mortars = WIN.

- I don't undertand what would a combine soldier with a an RPG be doing there. It would make sense if he was guarding a road outpost or something, but a path in the mountains (I assume that's a path in the mountains)? not very believable.
Same goes for cars and APC in the closed area. Make it a part of a road or something.

- why would there be a wide gate when there's only a small narrow path leading to it?

Or maybe I didn't understand and the 'Not to scale' refers to all that shit.

What I would do I would make this area a T-junction of three roads, then block all the unwanted paths with combine gates, cars, rubble etc.
xoqolatl
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby Saxon on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Looks good, but IMHO for OW gameplay I think something double the size would be needed. Just append more areas to the top part of the plan ;)

Good luck making it Banter, it would be nice to see an OW map with eye candy - I'm sure you of all people can pull it off! ^_^
Saxon
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Return to Custom Asset Help