faceposer custom wavefile problem

Got problems with your models? Struggling with textures? Get help with your custom assets.

faceposer custom wavefile problem

Postby hani130 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:22 pm

Hi I am new to the mod stuff. I configured my hammer with source engine 2006 and created my mod with it and put the hammer configurations with half life ep 1. Now I am confused that whenever I try to put my custom wave files in channel of faceposer it can't detect it.I have placed my wave files under ..steam/steamapps/sourcemod/my mod/sound/something.wav. I have used audacity with all pre req. I feel I have screwed my hammer configuration as I am using my mod instead of halflife 2 in current game?. Can any one tell me what could be the problem. I am able to see all other wave files (not sure if they belong to ep1) but the problem comes when I try adding custom wave file in a channel. It works fine even in phoneme editor. I am doing a project in which I require lots of sounds but those custom files are not being recognized even if I make a script It can' read my wavefile through it. I desperately need help please reply. attach are my jpeg which might help you guys to understand what problem I am facing. Since I am using my mod in current game of SDK my sound should lie in sound folder of my mod but it can't find it even with the script
hani130

Return to Custom Asset Help