Elevator help...

Got problems with your models? Struggling with textures? Get help with your custom assets.

Re: Brushes "flattening"

Postby scojer on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:13 pm

achtung means attention. I tried using propper but the entity doesn't show up. I installed it where it said to too. Any suggestions?
scojer

Postby Phott on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:37 pm

Did you set it all up in Hammer as well? There's a tutorial for how to set up propper.
https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Propper
Phott
Veteran
Veteran

Postby scojer on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:48 am

I did exactly what it said to do and it still doesn't show up. I've even tried using all the "versions" (source 2006-2009) and it doesn't show up in any of them... but I can select it to load.

I can't tie a brush to anything that says propper, but I can make a normal entity that says "propper_something"...
I'm confused as to why I can't tie a brush to propper_model because it doesn't show up as an option.
scojer

Postby Phott on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:15 am

Well.. I have no idea why it isn't working. I set it up for the first time a couple of weeks ago and didn't run into any problems. :S
Phott
Veteran
Veteran

Postby scojer on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:38 pm

I got it working, and I'm freakin happy now! This will make things so much easier! Thanks to everyone for their help, and if you guys would like to be testers for my maps and maybe even help, that'd be cool too!
scojer

Re: Elevator help...

Postby scojer on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Bump, cuz I changed the question!
scojer

Previous

Return to Custom Asset Help