Concept art here?

Got problems with your models? Struggling with textures? Get help with your custom assets.

Concept art here?

Postby KILLA-COW on Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:37 pm

I am a keen drawer and would be happy to lend a helping hand with MODs concept art and stuff i was going to post a picture but i duno where, would it be i here i guess?

I was helping on Puppet_that_kills mod but he quit and therefore the mod ended (oh well) Puppet will probably post some snooty comment if he reads this but oh well.

If anyone is intrested add me on laskaqwerty@hotmail.com and you can see some of my work.
KILLA-COW
Veteran
Veteran

Postby tr0mb0ne on Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:30 pm

I'm only fourteen, but I'e been puttering around an idea in my head for some time... The idea is "Vortigaunt uprising".

After Gordon kills the big guy at the end, the border world is practically dstroyed. The brutes 9whatever theyre called, the big guys wthat shoot litle bugs at you" try to keep the Vortigaunt slaves under control in their work, but some vortigaunts escape, chasing after "the Free Man". They hate living in Xen, and they want to go to the world that he is from. They charge through Xen, tryin to build a transporter of their own to get to our world, where they help the resistance, and "The One Free Man".

Sound neat? If you're interested, let me know, because I want to see if people are actually interested with this idea before I start up a mod team.
tr0mb0ne
Sir Post-a-lot
Sir Post-a-lot

Postby KILLA-COW on Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:38 pm

I'm 14 too, I'm not so sure about the idea lol I'm kind of confused about it! i dont really know tbh mate maybe explani the MOD to me a bit more lol, btw i can map too :P (reasonably)
KILLA-COW
Veteran
Veteran

Postby strait-2-the-point on Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:42 pm

well arnt we all 14 roflmao ***im a pedo sitting naked infront of my pc screen on interlopers*
strait-2-the-point
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Postby Athlete{UK} on Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:49 pm

tr0mb0ne wrote:I'm only fourteen, but I'e been puttering around an idea in my head for some time... The idea is "Vortigaunt uprising".

After Gordon kills the big guy at the end, the border world is practically dstroyed. The brutes 9whatever theyre called, the big guys wthat shoot litle bugs at you" try to keep the Vortigaunt slaves under control in their work, but some vortigaunts escape, chasing after "the Free Man". They hate living in Xen, and they want to go to the world that he is from. They charge through Xen, tryin to build a transporter of their own to get to our world, where they help the resistance, and "The One Free Man".

Sound neat? If you're interested, let me know, because I want to see if people are actually interested with this idea before I start up a mod team.

Too out of touch with the story imo. I know we don't have much of it but a lot of it isn't right.
Athlete{UK}
Veteran
Veteran

Postby tr0mb0ne on Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:00 pm

I know, I really only came up with teh idea a few days ago, and I've been mainly just sorting it out, so not much of it makes sense right now, I'm starting to write out the storyline and fill in any plot holes today.
tr0mb0ne
Sir Post-a-lot
Sir Post-a-lot

Postby tarrryan on Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:13 pm

[quote="strait-2-the-point"]well arnt we all 14 roflmao ***im a pedo sitting naked infront of my pc screen on interlopers*[/quote]

:shock:
стоя или умирам - Stand Or Die
tarrryan
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby KILLA-COW on Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:24 pm

Well i am 14 lol i don't know how old you are straight to the point alls i know is your mentally unstable.
KILLA-COW
Veteran
Veteran

Postby tr0mb0ne on Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:45 pm

This is what I got so far... But it still seems kinda dodgy. What do you think? Interested at all?

Voritgaunt Uprising

On one fateful day, in the Vortigaunt slave house #4, a human pased through, wearing an orange suit. A young Vortigaunt named Zintar and his freinds scanned his mind, and learned of a wonderful world where humans lived, free of opression from the Quintars (alien grunts). This man, named Freeman, was regarded as "The Free Man", and Zintar and his friends wished to live in his world, free from the Quintars.

Zintar had been observing many of the creatures in his suddenly vanish in a burst of green light, and had overheard the Quintars discussing that creatures that were vanishing were appearing in the Free Man's world, and that the teleportation was caused by an accident in a place called "Black Mesa". But, the problem would be resolved when the Free Man killed the border world controller, Folindax.

Zintar had also overheard the Quintars talking about another that passed through the border world not long ago, this one called, "Barney Calhoun". Barney had activated some kind of device during his trip to their world, then vanished. But, the device he actiated was still operating! Solon, Zintar's friend, beleieved that the device could be manipulated to create a new portal to Black Mesa itself.

From Black Mesa, they would try to find more humans and live amongst them in harmony. It is a dangerous idea, but Zintar and his friends will do anything to escape from the border world.
tr0mb0ne
Sir Post-a-lot
Sir Post-a-lot

Postby spuit*11 on Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:07 pm

Kinda like Point of View.. which owned. You should check it out.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abbys, the abyss also gazes into you.'' Friedrich Nietzsche
spuit*11
Banned

Postby KILLA-COW on Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:17 pm

Yeh you should add me on msn so we can talk it over i've had more offers than expected lol.
KILLA-COW
Veteran
Veteran

Postby tr0mb0ne on Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:32 pm

I sent my MSN via PM. but i don't know yours.
tr0mb0ne
Sir Post-a-lot
Sir Post-a-lot

Postby KILLA-COW on Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:39 pm

Check out my 1st post lol, ok i'll add you!
KILLA-COW
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Spartan on Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:23 pm

Um I thought this thread was about some random person's concept art? I don't see any art anywhere. What happened?
Spartan
Veteran
Veteran

Postby tr0mb0ne on Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:13 pm

I was giving him the storyline to see if he was interested. He wasn't.
tr0mb0ne
Sir Post-a-lot
Sir Post-a-lot

Next

Return to Custom Asset Help