Concept art here?

Got problems with your models? Struggling with textures? Get help with your custom assets.

Postby Nav on Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:31 pm

I know someone who does very well at drawing custom weapons. He drew a very good picture of a handgun, then modeled it in Rhino. He told me that he'd like to work for a mod team, and asked if I could hook him up with anyone. Are there any takers? (I dont' have the picture of the handgun, but I have pictures of the model of it which nearly identical save a few things)
Nav
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby Dead-Inside on Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:38 pm

I'd advice him to learn how to texture.

The idea for the gun seems stupid. It's a revolver only with the chamber extending fully instead of all using the same pipe. ... Go practical.

Anyway, IDK, that model doesn't tell me much, but then again, I'm not experienced in the area.
Dead-Inside
Veteran
Veteran

Postby KILLA-COW on Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:36 pm

The point of my thread is (spartan) that if a MOD needs a concept artist they can add me on msn and see some of my work on the webcam or i can send them it, are you happy now and stop slagging off everything i say in every thread.
KILLA-COW
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Athlete{UK} on Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:50 pm

KILLA-COW wrote:The point of my thread is (spartan) that if a MOD needs a concept artist they can add me on msn and see some of my work on the webcam or i can send them it, are you happy now and stop slagging off everything i say in every thread.

Tbh you're not going to get many lookers unless you advertise your stuff. Post your stuff in here so people can see if you are any good or not. I know i don't add random people to my MSN unless i know i want to same goes for a lot of people i think.

Also a lot of mods will be advertising for concept artists so actually take the time to go check them out and apply though their email system or forum rather then just placing an advert in a forum saying you are a good artist (with no evidence) and hoping you get a hook.

I know that sounds harsh but it's the truth i'm afraid. Which ever way you go i hope you have luckk with it.
Athlete{UK}
Veteran
Veteran

Postby KILLA-COW on Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:58 pm

lol kk, i found one now which is going to be cool with me cos its about gangstas and shit, so can someone lock this topic or something maybe? you can all see my work on the straight outta compton MOD and im a mapper too on there :D well anyways please lock this or something
KILLA-COW
Veteran
Veteran

Previous

Return to Custom Asset Help