The Sketch Dump.

Modelling, Textures, Animating and other general engine asset topics.

Re: The Sketch Dump.

Postby plagueofburia on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:33 pm

Cheers for the comments Mak and Black_Stormy it means a lot to me. Posting on forums does take time. These were done over many years so I guess I am not as productive as one thinks.

last year I remember once I showed a lady I worked as a carer , some of my artwork http://mithius.50webs.com/artwork.htm

Her previous job was an architect interior design she studied at Uni for architecture interior design and done work in Dubai she worked for wealthy people so she says. I saw her interior art work, it was extremely detailed. Though she told me that the Zelda artwork was of a poor standard I should not pursue art or a job doing art.

I am still going to continue art and music not going to listen to her.

The castlevania designs were difficult they went through lots of changes took very long time. I used pencil to get a basic guide then I used a blue pen to fill in the details. They are not complete though.

The the castlevania chapel area is taken from various sources two of the sources were an old church I remember when I was young and the other source was eternal darkness chapel area. I am not as productive as I was those years back I made that art. Through Uni and crazy job hunting life, has made me cynical these days.

After Uni couldn't find music work and ended up doing a cleaning job and a carer job, the caring job was going to end and with just a low wage of the cleaning job there was no way I could pay the high rent any more. government wouldn't help me any more eventually I had to leave the country. The last few months before I left I was so tired by the end of the day I didn't want to do any art or music any more. The only people that would help me were my folks which is where I am at. So any time I get now is put into level design and music composition. One day I won't be this fortunate.

These days I am constantly between art and music which is why I don't have much completed. My productivity seems slow. As I need to learn all these tools and terms I have never heard before. The HL2 level helps me do productive things but the level is complex and vast and it seems so many things need to be done to make it a playable level, it is going slow I'm afraid.

Spanish is not my strong point, sorry, I do live in a cave now in some ways. :)
plagueofburia
Regular
Regular

Re: The Sketch Dump.

Postby plagueofburia on Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:40 am

I have had a long break from texture creation and even longer break than music composition anyway I decided to try my first real attempt at Digital artwork not sure how it turned out, drawing digital art is very different than drawing on paper. This was done a few days ago a portrait picture of Nia Peeples with Various backgrounds as I could not decide how to present her.

Nia Peeples1

Nia Peeples2

Nia Peeples3

Nia Peeples4

The same pictured gallery at deviant art
http://mithius.deviantart.com/gallery/50668749/Nia
plagueofburia
Regular
Regular

Previous

Return to Art Creation