Shitty Maps Night 13

Comment on the news articles here.

Shitty Maps Night 13

Postby Smurftyours on Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:54 pm

We're planning Shitty Maps Night 13. The tentative date for the event is Saturday, April 15, 2023, at 12:00PM CST (6PM GMT). It is still a long way away so if this is a bad time for anybody at all please let me know ASAP.

Shitty Maps Nights are where we take a few weeks (or months) to work on silly CSGO maps and then get together afterward to play them all as a group. There's no expectation of quality, so the idea is really to quickly put together whatever comes to your mind and then test it out for fun with others.

To organize this event, we will be utilizing Discord! Please use the following link to join the Interlopers.net official discord channel. This channel will be used as the primary point of communication for this event and contains instructions for the creation and submission of your maps!

You may join by using the following link: https://discord.gg/vsnjNjc8EH

For more information and questions please direct them to me (@SmurftYours) in the event channel.

And with that, it is once again time to get shitty.
Last edited by Smurftyours on Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
jangalomph wrote:Wise words from a wise man. ^
Smurftyours

Re: Shitty Maps Night 13

Postby srredfire on Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:05 pm

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
srredfire
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Shitty Maps Night 13

Postby MayheM on Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:44 pm

I really need to see about doing this. It has been years since I have cracked open Hammer, but man it would be great to give this a go for old time sake.
MayheM
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Site News