Revamped my portfolio.

Show off new creations, get help, or just chat about all aspects of web development and design.

Revamped my portfolio.

Postby nub on Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:57 pm

I finally got around to fixing my portfolio and such.

I rounded up all the screenshots of my good maps that I had and I made some nice little slideshows using Photobucket, and I added and removed some pages to the site. I changed the top left banner so it says my name and it has it's own custom font and everything. I finally got my skills breakdown working. And I have more information. So check it out:

http://www.nubbleart.interlopers.net

The only problem is these damn slideshows. For some stupid reason, if I have two tabs open, one of them being at my site with a slideshow, it won't let me switch between tabs. I have to close the tab with my site in order to view other tabs. Kind of weird...but it's ok I guess. You can still navigate the portfolio though.

The last thing is a template change. I want to get a real nice one but I don't want to have to redo my entire site completely. Changing a template doesn't force you to re-design everything, right? I'm new as shit at web design.
nub
Veteran
Veteran

Postby punky on Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:01 pm

Your portfolio looks sexy, I also liked your photobucket slideshows :D
punky
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Spas12 on Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:02 pm

looking good nub! :wink:
Past Treyarch Level Designer

Portfolio
Spas12
Veteran
Veteran

Postby nub on Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:06 pm

Thanks. I'm really hoping I can get a really really awesome looking template though. I like black with neon green; and really shiny! You know of any free templates like that? Not that one site you linked me to before, Spas. I didn't really find anything attractive. I'll keep trying google for free stuff though.
nub
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Web Design & Development