Congratulations

Comments & Suggestions about Interlopers.net

Congratulations

Postby Cr4ig on Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:35 am

Just a quick message to Blink congratulating you for managing to keep this forum thriving! Just checked back to see the new look etc and I'm amazed how much this community has grown and the how much respect it has in the mapping community (all of which is deserved). Feels like just yesterday (even though it was about 4 years ago) that I was helping get all the startup tutorials on board. Interlopers is a credit to the mapping world and in my eyes the best Game Modding resource out there.

Good job to Jesta and BK still going strong with the Design Section and also to all the other staff and users for making this site so succesful. All the best for the future guys, once again sorry I never really pop in anymore :(.

P.S. Alot of you won't know me, especially the new faces, but I'm sure some of the others will explain.

Keep it up Simon!
Cr4ig

Re: Congratulations

Postby Shr3d on Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:55 am

Cr4ggles is back :O!!!

Hiyas! ^^
Shr3d

Postby Blink on Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:36 pm

Cr4ig! Good to hear from you mate!

Your efforts in the early days have never been forgotten! Good to see you're still well.

:-)
Blink
Cool 'n that
Cool 'n that

Postby Generalvivi on Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:58 am

I remember you :P
Generalvivi
Irrational Games

Postby Kremator on Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:07 am

Ok, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN, I thought you got abducted by aliens or sumthin. :P
Kremator
Sir Post-a-lot
Sir Post-a-lot

Postby Wraiyth on Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:09 am

Welcome Back to the internet Craig. Been doing much over the past 2 and a half years? Abandoned many mods? Not gotten in contact with them when you've been online? Ignored many emails?
Wraiyth

Postby Ennui on Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:41 am

Yeaaaah, 'lopers has always and will always be the shit. This is by far the best dedicated modding community I've been a part of.
Ennui
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby Blink on Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:26 am

Wraiyth wrote:Welcome Back to the internet Craig. Been doing much over the past 2 and a half years? Abandoned many mods? Not gotten in contact with them when you've been online? Ignored many emails?

Good to see you don't hold grudges.... lol
Blink
Cool 'n that
Cool 'n that

Postby The Wanderer on Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:28 am

Blink wrote:
Wraiyth wrote:Welcome Back to the internet Craig. Been doing much over the past 2 and a half years? Abandoned many mods? Not gotten in contact with them when you've been online? Ignored many emails?

ugh? have i missed something? and isn't Wraiyth former leader of the mod Nightfall or am i mixing people up again? Maybe its from there i know the name Craig, it looks soo familiar lol.

and welcome back Craig :D
The Wanderer

Postby Wraiyth on Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:44 am

Blink wrote:

Heh, no grudges at all. I just can't resist taking a shot at people.

Wanderer: Craig was co-founder of the mod back in 2005. He pretty much dropped of the face of the earth after a while, and it was impossible to make contact with him (despite trying for nigh on 2 years)
Wraiyth

Postby JakeParlay on Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:04 pm

dammit, you probably scared him. now we won't see or hear from him for another three years! :P

good to hear from you man
JakeParlay

Postby Meotwister on Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:46 pm

it's like a groundhog or something!

I remember ya cr4ig from like in my wee days as a mapper. Huzzahs all around.
Check out my continually progressing portfolio!
http://meotwister.com - Finally up! I also blog there, too!

www.NoMoreRoomInHell.com
Meotwister
Resolute Games

Postby irt3hnubpie on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:35 pm

Welcome back to 'lopers, even though I'm fairly new, it'll be great to have your presence on the forums!
Starfuckers, Inc.
1447 wrote:Why would someone open fire on a random wall? Do you live in the US or something?
irt3hnubpie
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Postby Cr4ig on Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:24 pm

Well... thanks for that Wraiyth... Glad to see I wasn't forgotten... If I'm honest, I dont fully remember what happened. I had no internet for a very long time, then when I returned to the NightFall site, it look like Cremator had packed it in and my name had been removed from the staff list. Yourself and (Can't remember his name, think he was from Aus) had taken it over. I was no longer going to be able to continue with the mod, saw you guys were doing a good job and figured I'd be best not to interrupt the flow. I never got emails as I'm sure you will remember my email was something like gaming_addy which I obviously never use. I must say I'm now interested so will see if I can remember my password. Apologies for not letting you guys know, but I was young and had no further purpose with the Mod. Sad to see that it was not a success, but me being there probably wouldn't have changed anything.

Edit: Can you please remind me of my email that you contacted me on as the gaming_addy@hotmail.com that I thought it was appears not to be active.
Cr4ig

Postby Kremator on Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:15 pm

Cr4ig wrote:Well... thanks for that Wraiyth... Glad to see I wasn't forgotten... If I'm honest, I dont fully remember what happened. I had no internet for a very long time, then when I returned to the NightFall site, it look like Cremator had packed it in and my name had been removed from the staff list. Yourself and (Can't remember his name, think he was from Aus) had taken it over. I was no longer going to be able to continue with the mod, saw you guys were doing a good job and figured I'd be best not to interrupt the flow. I never got emails as I'm sure you will remember my email was something like gaming_addy which I obviously never use. I must say I'm now interested so will see if I can remember my password. Apologies for not letting you guys know, but I was young and had no further purpose with the Mod. Sad to see that it was not a success, but me being there probably wouldn't have changed anything.

Edit: Can you please remind me of my email that you contacted me on as the gaming_addy@hotmail.com that I thought it was appears not to be active.

Well, at least you could've let us know where you've been, Wra even got your phone number I think but we never called - we were worried that you got into an accident or something. :?
Kremator
Sir Post-a-lot
Sir Post-a-lot

Next

Return to Feedback Corner