antispore.com

Films, albums, random internet videos.

antispore.com

Postby MELVIn on Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:39 pm

I knew this would happen as soon as the game was released.

Go team God!

http://antispore.com/
Interlopers.net steam-chat.
Come on in and ask all your level-design questions, or discuss games.
MELVIn
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Re: antispore.com

Postby Farles on Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:58 pm

hmm... I think its more like a joke.

In the last paragraph of first post:

But the Bible teaches us that God was not done with man. For we were His creation and He then spoke to Noah in Genesis 8:21-27 after the flood. “21. The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: “Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never gonna give you up. 22. “Never gonna let you down.” 23.”Never gonna run around and desert you.” 24. “Never gonna make you cry.” 25. “Never gonna say goodbye.” 26. “Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.” 27.”Never truly believe anything you read on the Internet. There will always be cases of Poe’s Law.”

lol.

But I fear more religion than nukes being placed in the hands of "terrorists".
Farles
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby ad_hominem on Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:21 pm

He he, even after that post, the commenters are still going crazy - I seriously think they aren't even reading what he writes and just blasting the hell out of him because everyone else was. I figured it was a hoax when I read it before (tipped off by RPS, bless 'em), but clearly without some kind of laughing smiley/emoticon the majority of people on the internet take you seriously.
ad_hominem
Monothetic
Monothetic

Postby Enraged on Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:50 pm

I doubt it's a hoax. You know those kids at school who go to church every Sunday; Their parents put limitations on TV usage and then alot them times to do the homework in? Yeh, those people who I dare not name actually said exactly what this guy is saying, and it's painful to watch. Also, Spore should be the last worry about anyone DARE QUESTIONING your pathetic and sad-to-watch belief in God when scientists are about to try and not question him, but prove him wrong. Yay for Spore! Yay for science! Nay for organized belief systems and the accidental creation of black holes! :-D
Enraged
Regular
Regular

Postby Shr3d on Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:21 pm

Enraged wrote:I doubt it's a hoax. You know those kids at school who go to church every Sunday; Their parents put limitations on TV usage and then alot them times to do the homework in? Yeh, those people who I dare not name actually said exactly what this guy is saying, and it's painful to watch. Also, Spore should be the last worry about anyone DARE QUESTIONING your pathetic and sad-to-watch belief in God when scientists are about to try and not question him, but prove him wrong. Yay for Spore! Yay for science! Nay for organized belief systems and the accidental creation of black holes! :-D

:smt038
Shr3d

Postby Sorrow on Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:41 pm

The site's a joke but this is nonetheless a good excuse to once again pronounce our hatred for people who believe in imaginary things.

*travels back to imagination land
Sorrow
Veteran
Veteran

Postby naked jesus on Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:57 pm

Lol at how many people havent actually read the whole article and just commented. They must feel like right dicks.
naked jesus
Pheropod
Pheropod

Postby ghost12332 on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:49 pm

Shr3d wrote:
Enraged wrote:I doubt it's a hoax. You know those kids at school who go to church every Sunday; Their parents put limitations on TV usage and then alot them times to do the homework in? Yeh, those people who I dare not name actually said exactly what this guy is saying, and it's painful to watch. Also, Spore should be the last worry about anyone DARE QUESTIONING your pathetic and sad-to-watch belief in God when scientists are about to try and not question him, but prove him wrong. Yay for Spore! Yay for science! Nay for organized belief systems and the accidental creation of black holes! :-D

:smt038
Ryder: i see ghost as a evil scientest who wants to kill everyone for the good of humanity
ghost12332

Postby Mr-Jigsaw on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:50 pm

Enraged wrote:I doubt it's a hoax. You know those kids at school who go to church every Sunday; Their parents put limitations on TV usage and then alot them times to do the homework in? Yeh, those people who I dare not name actually said exactly what this guy is saying, and it's painful to watch. Also, Spore should be the last worry about anyone DARE QUESTIONING your pathetic and sad-to-watch belief in God when scientists are about to try and not question him, but prove him wrong. Yay for Spore! Yay for science! Nay for organized belief systems and the accidental creation of black holes!

Farles wrote:But I fear more religion than nukes being placed in the hands of "terrorists".

We tried to hide it from you but you discovered the truth. Organized religion is the most dire problem in the world. You know, with all the forced conversions and live and don't let live theists out there. It's an epidemic, worse than any conflict, catastrophe, starvation, injustice, or an actual epidemic.

In other words, spend your time worrying about other things. I doubt the theists are going to break into your home and force you to practice their religion.

Though I am looking forward to reading the Book of Rick (Roll).

By the way: Threat posed by religion > Threat posed by "terrorists" with nukes = total bullshit.
Mr-Jigsaw
Sir Post-a-lot
Sir Post-a-lot

Postby punky on Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:19 pm

Looks like someone has won the internet!
1,047 Responses to “About Anti Spore.
Satan on 10 Sep 2008 at 2:24 am.
Christian people are fucking stupid. Go worship a dead guy and your fucking cloud people.
punky
Veteran
Veteran

Postby nub on Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:05 am

:lol:

This website makes me laugh; real or not. It goes to show you just how much people want to try and destroy any possible belief that may attract people away from theirs. Religion is like a greed fest nowadays...
nub
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Ricotez on Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:36 pm

I can't believe anyone is taking that actually serious. I don't even bother replying to it...

Also, that 'guy' is a woman.
<Insert Witty <Insert>-Message Here>
Ricotez

Postby headlikeawhole on Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:55 pm

That made my day, lol.
headlikeawhole
Regular
Regular

Return to Media