Finally, my portfolio

Show off new creations, get help, or just chat about all aspects of web development and design.

Finally, my portfolio

Postby Sebhael on Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:56 am

After about...4 months of constantly opening and closing photoshop trying to come up with a design for my portfolio - it happened. It's not the best by any means, but I'm still kinda proud of it. Not so much just because I don't have any awesome works to fill it with :(

Kgagliardo.com

I also got the design down for my "small-time game design" portfolio, but I haven't gotten around to writing the mark-up or getting it sliced.

Display@deviantArt

I haven't ever really been able to sit down and work in Photoshop or with web design for sometime, but getting fired from your dead-end retail-hell job really lets you get things moving I've found out. So I know there's a lot of things that can be improved for each, and I know that there's coding errors in the main portfolio - but I figured I'd share to see what you thought.
@The Wasteland Discotheque. Black House, Glass City. | Steam/X-Fire : Sebhael
Sebhael
Regular
Regular

Re: Finally, my portfolio

Postby BlekksPoncho on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:19 pm

I really like it, very nice colours, I love brown colour schemes, I don't know why but they just look professional and subtle to me.

I'm liking how it is atm, the one-page design is really nice and clean.
-----------------------
I'm not drunk, I always eat plastic.
BlekksPoncho
Sir Post-a-lot
Sir Post-a-lot

Postby Sk8erKiLLinU[FT] on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:35 pm

Looks really good man. I like the "warning this "about me" is subject to change", at the bottom. :lol:
Sk8erKiLLinU[FT]

Postby Armageddon on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:40 pm

Very nice.
Armageddon
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby masha08 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:58 am

It looks really amazing. I also love the line you put at the bottom of the page. Smart and funny.
masha08
Dumpling
Dumpling

Return to Web Design & Development