Great techno.. Help me find some? <3

Films, albums, random internet videos.

Great techno.. Help me find some? <3

Postby Jangalomph on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:29 am

I'm currently looking for super awesome hardstyle and fast paced techno.. ALSO RAVE!! The more the better!!! Preferably with as LITTLE singing possible. Just instrumentals! :wink:

Something along the lines of this..

FAST!

RAVE!

HARDSTYLE!

Thanks a million if you guys can come up with some awesome stuff for me to listen to and get into. :[]:

EDIT!!!!!!!

If it has lyrics like this, super awesome beatss! then.. link meh..

http://www.nomoreroominhell.com
I don’t know whether I was right or wrong, I guess I’ll never know… But I made it. And I guess I should be thankful for that. - Strelok
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Jangalomph
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Re: Great techno.. Help me find some? <3

Postby Saxon on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:09 am

You could try Redalice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzqipPIF9ic

I'm not really into techno myself, Redalice is the exception to the rule for me :D
Saxon
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Postby Crackshot on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:00 am

www.myspace.com/djcolinyost my own personally made stuff, enjoy =P
Here on the moon, our weekends are so advanced they encompass the entire week.

SteamID: Starfox232
Crackshot
Regular
Regular

Postby Jangalomph on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:20 pm

Not really the kind of stuff i'm looking for :/ hard to satisfy my techno needs.
http://www.nomoreroominhell.com
I don’t know whether I was right or wrong, I guess I’ll never know… But I made it. And I guess I should be thankful for that. - Strelok
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Jangalomph
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby Major Banter on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:41 pm

DJ Fresh - Massive variety of songs, mostly DnB. Try X-Project (WipEout HD mix).

Sub Focus - A Drum and Bass master, though unafraid of trying other genres. His songs are extremely well crafted though, and possibly not your taste. Try his more insane DnB songs, such as X-Ray or Special Place.

DJ Hazard - Extremely filthy, incredible Drumstep. The song Machete is insane.

The Prodigy - While arguably Dance, the middle-age Prodigy music, such as the album "Fat of the Land" or "Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned" is pulse-pounding electronic. Earlier albums such as The Experience or Dirtchamber Sessions are a more raw and powerful rave style.

Scooter - A bunch of Germans, thier songs vary from rave through to techno. Listen to a selection, they (like Sub Focus) have a large variety of styles.

Noisia - Usually steady, but in typical Dutch style Noisia have some truly "what the fuck" songs. Split The Atom (also the title of thier album) is pure electronica, while Red Heat is a rapid machine-gun of beats. Alpha Centuri is a slow but bassy as fuck non-Dubstep tune, and quite fresh for it. Diplodocus is just bass and beats. Clean, and steady.

Pendulum - Thier very early EPs and the album Hold Your Colour is a DnB spectacular. Blood Sugar is insane.

Newgrounds - While a difficult trawl for good songs, the website Newgrounds has an audio portal. Within, artists such as ParagonX9, Modem, alextheDJ and Hopeku craft some fucking insane beats. If you're after some links, PM me. I won't go trawling if you're not interested.

The song "Phat Beats". I can't actually remember the name, nor the artist, but it's probably exactly what you're after.
You'll know it by the line "Feel the phat bass running through your veins...it makes you feel alive"

I'm a massive fan of DnB, as you may be able to tell. Like all dance, the genre is interchangable - only the tempo and drums define a dance song.

Otherwise, what you're looking for is known as Eurotrance; phat beats and pure bass. No subtlety or symphony, but hey, s'your taste, not mine. Dutch Trance is also pretty fucking hardcore.
ImageImageImage
Major Banter
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Dives on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:47 pm

Sounds like you might like Drum and Bass.

Edit: Banter, lets go gay.
Dives
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby Major Banter on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Dives <3
ImageImageImage
Major Banter
Veteran
Veteran

Postby projectleet on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:19 pm

You might be into a DNB or Dubstep style. I don't know much about pinning down genres as my tastes are so varied but you can look into these songs if you want.

Gigi D'Agostino- Bla Bla Bla
Deadmau5 & Kaskade - I Remember
Mo-Do - Eins, Zwei, Polizei

Hope this helps.
projectleet

Postby Dionysos on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Is Scot Project still around? Also... scooter?lol
The Venus Project wrote:The most valuable, untapped resource today is human ingenuity.
Dionysos

Postby nub on Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:50 pm

Artists I recommend for any type of electronic music:

The Rain Crow:

This is my all time favorite artist. He's made so much original music and I'm amazed he's not insanely popular for it. His site only has a handful of songs that he's made, and it doesn't really showcase all of what he's capable of, but you'll get the idea when you listen to some of it.

MoozE:

MoozE did the music for games like STALKER and Firestarter. His Firestarter album is fucking amazing, and best of all you can download it legally for free here.

Architextur:

I saw this guy on Acid Planet and visited his profile and liked what I heard. He does a lot of down tempo. Very good for relaxing to.

Vibrasphere:

I'd be surprised if no one heard of these guys. They're pretty damn popular in Europe I believe. I have a lot of their music but I only listen to a few songs. Late Winter Storms is my favorite by them.

Silexz:

The first song by this artist that I heard was in Fruity Loops Studio 6. One of his songs was made using that program and the original project file was included with the package for others to learn off of. I like quite a few of his songs. You can find a profile of his on Acid Planet as well.

Sonic Ether:

Just another artist I came across on Acid Planet. He does some good melodic trance and other stuff. I really like Cascade alot because the intermission is amazing. You can listen to it on his Acid Planet profile.

That about does it for now I guess. If I remember anyone that you might like, I'll post again.
nub
Veteran
Veteran

Postby SotaPoika on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:18 pm

How fast you want? Komprex does speedcore, Angerfist does hardcore which is bit slower compared to speedcore. This kind of music is kind of dark, so not sure if it fits your taste. These are good when playing Killing Floor.

Komprex - Deadly Pale Terrorism

Angerfist - Fuck the Promqueen
* Portfolio: http://sp0n3.carbonmade.com/
* No More Room In Hell - Level Designer
* Zombie Panic! Source - Level Designer
SotaPoika
Pheropod
Pheropod

Postby Pwnd_Ja on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:28 pm

This:
Interlopers Chat wrote:-MELVIn: think I found the error
-MELVIn: my monitor was set as the default communication device
Pwnd_Ja
Sir Post-a-lot
Sir Post-a-lot

Postby Dives on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:51 pm

SotaPoika wrote:Komprex - Deadly Pale Terrorism

That is awful. Its a random mishmash of sound. Its like someone rolled their face over a soundboard while submersing their equipment in water.
Dives
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby Spike on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:36 pm

I don't like techno, if you want Trance songs I can give you tons of good ones.
Spike
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby nub on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:30 am

Here I'll post my favorites by Mooze:

The last song is more psytrance compared to the others, which are Break/DnB.

SotaPoika wrote:How fast you want? Komprex does speedcore, Angerfist does hardcore which is bit slower compared to speedcore. This kind of music is kind of dark, so not sure if it fits your taste. These are good when playing Killing Floor.

Komprex - Deadly Pale Terrorism

Angerfist - Fuck the Promqueen

No offense but that was quite possibly the worst shit I've ever heard. I'd rather listen to Sandstorm 100 times over than listen to any of that...

Even I'm a Fucking Car, which is a joke song, is better than that.
nub
Veteran
Veteran

Next

Return to Media