Attack in Norway

Chat about serious topics and issues. Any flaming/de-railing will be deleted.

Re: Attack in Norway

Postby Jangalomph on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:13 am

Burn him over and over, Gewd idea.
http://www.nomoreroominhell.com
I don’t know whether I was right or wrong, I guess I’ll never know… But I made it. And I guess I should be thankful for that. - Strelok
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Jangalomph
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby Simpletool on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:32 am

The torture fantasies are getting creepy and are giving me the impression you might be as loony as Anders.
Simpletool
Regular
Regular

Postby Jangalomph on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:36 am

Well we aren't. Some of us just.. wish these things upon people that don't do good.
I don’t know whether I was right or wrong, I guess I’ll never know… But I made it. And I guess I should be thankful for that. - Strelok
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Jangalomph
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby Simpletool on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:17 am

jangalomph wrote:Well we aren't. Some of us just.. wish these things upon people that don't do good.

That's not an excuse.

You don't see an issue with fantasizing the torture of a murderer who himself spent a number of nights fantasizing the murder of others? You don't see the reflection in the pond?

But you must know something I don't, living in a black and white world where someone commits heinous crimes because they're "evil" and rabid political "the end justify the means" ideologies somehow don't play any factor into the equation of craziness this sociopath cooked up for himself.
Simpletool
Regular
Regular

Postby Jangalomph on Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:03 am

Well, In my mind, i wish this for everyone who does something like this guy has. Humane or not. I don't care. Its just what i feel they deserve.
Jangalomph
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby Gary on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:57 am

I somewhat doubt that me wishing this mass murderer would die a horrible death makes me as bad as him.

Anyways, now we are getting a bit off topic... if we want to continue discussing how a mass murderer should be treated, then we should make a new thread for it.
Have a question related to modding or something I posted? Something that needs staff attention? I haven't been active lately, but feel free to PM me or message me on Steam(link below)

Gary
Interlopers Staff
Interlopers Staff

Postby poisonic on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:16 am

i think they should torture him for about 30 years.... with a set of good knifes and a good butcher who cuts into that guys flesh without pain treatment and lots and lots of soaps dropped on the floor(including that he gets raped 20 times a day!!!!)... and then after 35 to 40 years you give him a useles spoon when he wants to kill him self.... :smt023 and ofcourse he has a INTERNET webcam and not a PC so we can see how he gets skinned alive !! ofcourse hes not alowed to sleep :lol: and then watch :smt021 how his fingers and tooth will be crushed with a hammer...

OMG whenever i see such person my blood begins to boil.....

I cant handle to see such horrific news......... therefore prisons should be torture chambers and the pits of doom instead of a luxuary hotel prison room.... in my eyes this guy deserves A living hell for the rest of life!!! at least 2 years for every life he took that day....

by the way he was extreme right... and then killing his own people.... even hitler would disprove his deeds... there is no better specimen of a human ubher race we are all made out the same piece of universal space dust
[img:400]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/poisonic.png[/img]
poisonic
Pheropod
Pheropod

Postby Ark11 on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:51 am

Seeing as how screwed his brain is he'd probebly enjoy that kind of treatment.
"Drop kick me Jesus, through the goalposts of life." - Robert Bare
Ark11

Postby Gary on Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:50 am

Holy shit Poisonic, my fire idea is more humane. Though, I wouldn't stop anyone from doing that too him.
Have a question related to modding or something I posted? Something that needs staff attention? I haven't been active lately, but feel free to PM me or message me on Steam(link below)

Gary
Interlopers Staff
Interlopers Staff

Postby LordDz on Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:11 am

poisonic wrote:i think they should torture him for about 30 years.... with a set of good knifes and a good butcher who cuts into that guys flesh without pain treatment and lots and lots of soaps dropped on the floor(including that he gets raped 20 times a day!!!!)... and then after 35 to 40 years you give him a useles spoon when he wants to kill him self.... :smt023 and ofcourse he has a INTERNET webcam and not a PC so we can see how he gets skinned alive !! ofcourse hes not alowed to sleep :lol: and then watch :smt021 how his fingers and tooth will be crushed with a hammer...

OMG whenever i see such person my blood begins to boil.....

I cant handle to see such horrific news......... therefore prisons should be torture chambers and the pits of doom instead of a luxuary hotel prison room.... in my eyes this guy deserves A living hell for the rest of life!!! at least 2 years for every life he took that day....

by the way he was extreme right... and then killing his own people.... even hitler would disprove his deeds... there is no better specimen of a human ubher race we are all made out the same piece of universal space dust

Who would do this? The person who would do it would be scarred for the rest of his/her life.

On other news, the expected thing just happened:
http://www.vg247.com/2011/07/29/coop-no ... a-murders/

Ban the real things that caused this, the gun industry. He gained his weapon training by being a gun club, not by playing modern warfare. His weapon was probably made in a factory, not in World of Warcraft.
LordDz
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby poisonic on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Banning the weapons would be a start... but even here i could shake a pile of money and you have a shooting weapon in about 2 hours after payment you will have it... its a bit shitty to say its the fault of computer games :( the goverment should say "We are responsible for this horrible day in norway we where the one's that kept the gun law normal"
here in the netherlands we got our own sick mind he was a member of a shooting club and he took his weapons to a shopping mall and he did empty 2 guns in about 5 minutes..... http://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2011/04/09/meerdere-doden-bij-schietpartij-alphen-aan-de-rijn/ please note this is in dutch.
[img:400]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/poisonic.png[/img]
poisonic
Pheropod
Pheropod

Postby LordDz on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:05 pm

I bet he played Lego Star Wars.
LordDz
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby Mr. Happy on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:56 pm

Banning things just make them more attractive to people on the fringe :(
-You've just been happified!?
Mr. Happy
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby MNM on Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:02 pm

Having guns banned wouldnt have helped at all. He used an mp5, you cant get that legally here
When in doubt, VDC.
MNM
Pheropod
Pheropod

Postby Gary on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:56 pm

It's too bad no one there had a gun, they could of shot the bastard before he killed more.

Gary
Interlopers Staff
Interlopers Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Discussion