5th Modeling Contest: Christmas

Test your creative modelling skills.

Moderator: RawMeat3000

5th Modeling Contest: Christmas

Postby Kloetengott on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:34 am

After a little break it is time for the next gaming-models modeling contest.
As it gets colder outside, our hearts become warmer, and so the next Contest-theme will be simply Christmas!
We accept everything that is linked to Christmas in some way. Who doesn´t likes a couple of colorful presents below the Christmas-Tree?
There is no engine-limitation, so you can chose the one you favor. We will judge the models by Look, Technic and Usability.
The winner will earn honor, an 50€ Amazon-voucher and the wisdom of making the cold world a little bit warmer outside...
Start of the Contest is today. End of the Contest will be at 18.12 on 20:00 o´clock.

Ich wish Good Luck to everyone who participates and i hope to see many beautiful und creative models.
http://www.gaming-models.de

(Would be very nice if you could link this as News like in the contests before)

Kloetengott

Re: 5th Modeling Contest: Christmas

Postby source-maps on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:32 pm

cool stuff, might enter if I find the time :)
source-maps
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby Stormy on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:38 pm

>>>Insert obligatory southern hemisphere allusion here<<<

And it's another contest I won't be able to enter :(
Stormy
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby RawMeat3000 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:52 am

I don't have the power to move this post, but if someone were to move it to the modelling challenges subforum, wouldn't it update in the top left as the current battle? I'd be fine with that. I could also repost this thread there, with your permission.
RawMeat3000
Modelling Challenges Moderator

Postby Gary on Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:09 am

RawMeat3000 wrote:I don't have the power to move this post, but if someone were to move it to the modelling challenges subforum, wouldn't it update in the top left as the current battle? I'd be fine with that. I could also repost this thread there, with your permission.

Holy crap, it worked. I'm going to assume it was okay for me to move this, as you are the "Modelling Challenges Moderator".
Have a question related to modding or something I posted? Something that needs staff attention? I haven't been active lately, but feel free to PM me or message me on Steam(link below)

Gary
Interlopers Staff
Interlopers Staff

Return to Modelling Challenges