Buffering Rage!!!!!!

Films, albums, random internet videos.

Buffering Rage!!!!!!

Postby The Maddog on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:59 pm

I've had a bad day and when i have bad days i like to have a relaxing time by watching some science videos...

However im having a hard time buffering videos... Internet explorer, firefox... Stop buffering video 10% through and i have to restart the video to start buffering again and it's pissed me off...

I tried to copy the video link http://vimeo.com/17566836 and try convert it to something i can download to my desktop using zamzar but it doesn't work.

Anyone know something i can use to grab the video from the net and download it to my desktop ffs !

Thanks!
The Maddog

Re: Buffering Rage!!!!!!

Postby TheDanishMaster on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Yeah, you could use JDownloader which is pretty handy for YT and other streaming media. It also has some other download features like instant video conversion and auto downloader if you have multiple links to download.. Simple to use.
Specs:
MSI P67A-GD55, Intel Core i7 Sandy Bridge 2600k @ 3,4GHz, Corsair 8GB DDR3 1333MHz, 1TB HDD, NVidia GTX580 1,5GB GDDR5, Blu-Ray drive
TheDanishMaster
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby Jangalomph on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:07 pm

downloadhelper for firefox works great. ^^
http://www.nomoreroominhell.com
I don’t know whether I was right or wrong, I guess I’ll never know… But I made it. And I guess I should be thankful for that. - Strelok
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Jangalomph
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby kkirspel on Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:13 pm

Brooklyn Rage!!!
The inspiration as to why I'm here: Adam Foster; Minerva. Great job man.
kkirspel
Pheropod
Pheropod

Postby Gambini on Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:16 pm

I just wanted to say that i have exactly the same problem. Usually refreshing the page as soon as the video starts is enough to sort it out. Unless you want to change the quality, in which case you have to repeat the steps a few times.

Fucking annoying.
Gambini
Sir Post-a-lot
Sir Post-a-lot

Return to Media