Map Battle 2: Bridge

Your chance to get creative and take part in the various design challenges

Moderators: 904, Zecrah

Postby Dead-Inside on Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:48 pm

That would make an awesome map in a zombiemod or the likes where the bridge actually works (Perfectly doable might I add).
Dead-Inside
Veteran
Veteran

Postby BaRRaKID on Wed Jul 06, 2005 3:00 pm

To steve:

those rules where made for the previous batle, and at a certain point in the current batle we couldnt tell if the template was being used or not, do to the amount of chages some people made to it. so i decided (so that big part of the already posted maps wouldnt be desqualified) that the only thing needed was to have a bridge, and that the bridge should be the main area of the map.

Just to let everyone know that the next batles will have their own rules, acording to wath is expected for you to do. This rules can be changed during the batle as long as the maps already submited are not hurted by that decision.

As always if someone has any complains / sugestions about the batles, send me a PM instead of posting, to avoid unecessary discussions, and so that everyone can only focus on the maps.

Also yu dont have to use the template from the previous batles, i noticed some people did it, but i dont know if it was on porpuse, or because you tought it was a rule.
I've no sign
BaRRaKID
Veteran
Veteran

Postby BaRRaKID on Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:34 am

batle is over. thanks everyone for their submitions.
I've no sign
BaRRaKID
Veteran
Veteran

Previous

Return to Design Section