Completed maps rules.

Comments & Suggestions about Interlopers.net

Completed maps rules.

Postby slayera on Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:18 pm

I am requesting that the complete maps section have rules for posting.

I personally expect to see COMPLETED maps , ready for distro on the servers, not betas. I don't know how people can even compare betas and complete maps. Completed maps, done, finish, and bug free. While betas are people looking for test play, bugs , and crits, and should be posted in the under construction, since they are still, DUH, under construction.

I know people like RA7 are looking for completed maps to post on his site, because you don't see betas listed there.

Just in case you don't know

Dictionary.com-

Beta
2. preliminary or testing stage of a software or hardware product; "a beta version"; "beta software"

Complete
1. Having all parts or elements; lacking nothing; whole; entire; full.
2. Finished; ended; concluded.

If a beta map is found in the completed maps then it should be moved to appropriate forum. OR rename the forum completed maps and betas, so that people understand that that betas are completed maps. :roll:

If no one less cares or blink or other mods say it ok to post betas in the completed maps then I will say nothing more.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." -Robert Pirsig
slayera
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Blink on Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:51 pm

I agree with you, I'll make sure this gets updated.
Blink
Cool 'n that
Cool 'n that

Postby DarkDemonenator on Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:45 pm

Sweet.

I'd like to say that a forum for maps that don't suck, get played and voted into, and added to a section with screenshots and download links along with a poll that never closes would be nice.

It would help filter out all the "Zomg I just downloaded hammers n followed a tuturial!" maps. :-D And leave those newbies to a section where feedback is better.
I'll laugh forever.
DarkDemonenator
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Postby slayera on Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:15 am

There is a sticky in the completed maps section call greatest maps. If you find a really good map then post it in there.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." -Robert Pirsig
slayera
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Feedback Corner