Skyrim

Game discussion and other related chat.

Re: Skyrim

Postby Dives on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:47 am

Ark11 wrote:Also, it's official mod tools are coming out in a few days so you'll be able to do anything you want in the game. I shall be making the perfect house for myself because all of the stock ones suck. :smt023

I disagree. The house in Riften is excellent.
Dives
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby RefaelBA on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:24 pm

love it.
RefaelBA

Postby nub on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:07 pm

I still like the Archmage's chambers at the College of Winterhold, even if it lacks weapon racks and plaques. That mini tree garden with the light whisps floating around is just so cool looking. I think I'd add something like that in my own custom-made house.

Once the creation kit is out, I think I might try and make my own mini-mod involving treasure hunting like I did for Fallout 3, where you end up owning special weapons and a cool ass hideout. I remember writing traces of a character I came up with via notes. Every special weapon had a note next to it that described it and how it came to be, and I even made a pet mirelurk named Odysseus that you could have as a companion. :D

Anyway, the manor in Solitude is pretty nice too, even if the house in Riften has more weapon racks and whatnot. Riften is also a shitty town compared to Solitude, but I do like the area on the map that Riften is located. It has the least amount of snow I think.
nub
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Phott on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:51 pm

I belive Markarth has the best looking house with plenty of stuff such as weapon racks and a mannequin, I also really like that city/hold. I think I spent thirty levels in just that city doing every quest I could find on one char.
Phott
Veteran
Veteran

Postby LiamFarley1998 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:30 pm

Phott wrote:I belive Markarth has the best looking house with plenty of stuff such as weapon racks and a mannequin, I also really like that city/hold. I think I spent thirty levels in just that city doing every quest I could find on one char.

Lol I used console commands to turn that little city (rorikstead or something) into a giant fort. It had like 50 good dwarven centurions roaming around and was filled with nords and orcs.
LiamFarley1998
Regular
Regular

Postby source-maps on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:52 pm

seriously a skyrim thread, and no arrow to the knee meme jokes.. I'm proud @ you lopers
source-maps
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby joe_rogers_11155 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:54 pm

we used to have a meme-free thread...but then source-maps took an arrow to the knee
"Day breaks, but decay soon follows." - Ava Winona
Currently developing in radio silence... 99 Bolts
Here's another project of mine... Assault on Overwatch
Are you new to Source SDK? VDC
joe_rogers_11155
Veteran
Veteran

Postby poisonic on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:12 pm

keiooz wrote:I was just wondering where you can play the best Skyrim graphics? PC or PS3?

Dumb question i guess i prefer PC ;)
you got to try the nude patch lol hehe
[img:400]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/poisonic.png[/img]
poisonic
Pheropod
Pheropod

Postby VangL on Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:57 am

Dives wrote:
Ark11 wrote:Also, it's official mod tools are coming out in a few days so you'll be able to do anything you want in the game. I shall be making the perfect house for myself because all of the stock ones suck. :smt023

I disagree. The house in Riften is excellent.

I didn't like the house in Riften at first but when I saw those swords I realized I would keep it:)
Btw having an enchanter table in the house is really handy. I wish there were also a blacksmith in the yard.
VangL
Just Joined
Just Joined

Postby vcool on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:49 am

Lydia will now offer marriage option after player purchases Breezehome in Whiterun

goty

Neighborhood Forum Elitist
vcool
Veteran
Veteran

Previous

Return to Gaming Chat