What would the world be like if Hitler won?

Chat about serious topics and issues. Any flaming/de-railing will be deleted.

Postby Athlete{UK} on Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:11 pm

zombie@computer wrote: true scientists!.

:shock: QFT
Athlete{UK}
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Babuzaa on Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:41 pm

I'm pretty sure Hitler would be dead by now.
Babuzaa
Dumpling
Dumpling

Postby Dead-Inside on Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:29 am

Babuzaa wrote:I'm pretty sure Hitler would be dead by now.

Pretty sure? You mean unless he felt like being ~120? (And, overlooking the fact that his father died quite young)
Dead-Inside
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Mr. Happy on Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:38 am

zombie@computer wrote:well, he told us he was struggling not to kill the other researchers because they were conspiring against them. The video of him looked pretty freaky, it sure changed my opinion about schizo's from "weirdo's" to "poor sods".

needless to say this was an experiment that never got through the ethical commision. They never even bothered, they just used the drugs on themselves, as true scientists!.

Your teacher wasn't a friend Alexander Shulgin by any chance? Guy was a frikin genius and self-experimented all the time with his friends. As to the drug I would guess something in the 2c-t-*
Mr. Happy
Forum Goer Elite™
Forum Goer Elite™

Postby KILLA-COW on Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:20 pm

If Hitler won I probably wouldnt be typing this and there'd probably be a hell of alot less jews and gays and he'd be dead by now probably too.
KILLA-COW
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Rustvaar on Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:30 pm

KILLA-COW wrote:If Hitler won I probably wouldnt be typing this...

So you're declaring some kind of Utopia?
Last edited by Rustvaar on Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rustvaar
Sir Post-a-lot
Sir Post-a-lot

Postby Sorrow on Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:57 pm

If hitler won... well we'd have no Borat movie to watch...unfortunately. Maybe there wouldn't be all that commercialized crap around... only nazi boots, shirts, ties, books and all kinds of jolly things lol :wink:
Sorrow
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Sacul15 on Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:58 am

First of all, Hitler really had no choice in invading the USSR because the Wehrmacht needed the oil. In fact, Germany's lack of oil is one of the main reasons the 44-45 campaign in Europe succeeded. They had far superior planes than the Allies, but no way of putting them into the air. He couldn't have bargained for the oil because the Axis nations didn't have the same kind of cooperation that the Allies did. I must admit though, the Luftwaffe really fucked up during the Battle of Britain. If the Germans had succeeded there, D-day wouldn't have been possible, at least not for a long time, and and Allied resistance would be far less likely. This might have allowed German nuclear physicists the time they needed to create an atomic bomb, which of course would be disastrous with Hitler in power. Anyways, back to the Soviet alliance scenario. If the Germans and the Soviets had allied, we probably would have still been able to take on Hitler, though it would have taken much longer and cost many more lives. The USSR would be focused primarily on Asia, specifically China, therefore there would not be much Soviet assistance in Europe.

So what I'm really trying to say is, what the hell was Hitler thinking wearing that mustache?
Sacul15
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby Stelgim on Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:39 pm

depends. If he left my country alone then I don't care so much end of story :)

On the other hand, if he hadn't attacked the Russians they would have won, americans got so-so quality on weapons, but the russians got quantity and great quality according to that timezone. Well they did develop a lot of new arms.
Stelgim

Postby Woe Kitten on Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:24 pm

Having read through this thread I can safely conclude that there are a lot of very ignorant people on this forum. Some of the stuff that has been said in these pages has actually made me feel ill.
Woe Kitten
BioWare

Postby Cardboard on Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:33 pm

Woe Kitten wrote:Having read through this thread I can safely conclude that there are a lot of very ignorant people on this forum. Some of the stuff that has been said in these pages has actually made me feel ill.

QFT
Some things said here make my toenails curl.
Das schlimmste ist, wenn das Bier alle ist.
Cardboard
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Postby mastersmith98 on Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:42 pm

what if Hitler didn't rule the
world.

*fixed

we all know he does, in his central command base in panama bay.
MaK: I pwnd that Hello World and Variables tutorials
MaK: Now I'm downloading the Direct X SDK
mastersmith98
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Postby Sathor on Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:55 pm

Many historians have discussed this topic and can't come to a solution, because at best a "what would be, if" discussion can be made over a period of perhaps a month or two, because there are too many factors to predict something else ...
Sathor

Postby Rooster on Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:32 pm

Sorrow wrote:books

unless they accidently burned them.
Visit my village today!
Rooster
Sir Post-a-lot
Sir Post-a-lot

Postby abathor on Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:40 pm

Look at what Happened to the Roman Empire, or any other very large Empire like the Mongolian one. Over time, it becomes overstretched, and cannot govern all that it controls. Eventually it collapses under its own weight. There would be lasting effects though, like with the Roman Empire. More nations in Europe would likely be German speaking, and other such things.
abathor
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

PreviousNext

Return to Serious Discussion