What would the world be like if Hitler won?

Chat about serious topics and issues. Any flaming/de-railing will be deleted.

What would the world be like if Hitler won?

Postby slayera on Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:05 am

Just wondering what other people may think about the subject.

Hitler made serveral mistakes during the war, like attacking Russia instead of keeping them allies. There is a good chance Germany could have won if not for the missteps by it leader/s. What do think the world would be like today?

edit: corrected my lousy speellingg.
Last edited by slayera on Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." -Robert Pirsig
slayera
Veteran
Veteran

Postby The Watcher on Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:09 am

That's hard to imagine. It'd probably be horrible; a holocaust would be happening everyday, with the Jewish being so hated by Hitler. Our freedom would most likely be very restricted, and we wouldn't have our rights as people.

I think I have a word to sum all up all that it could be; HELL :shock:
The one and only anti-Interloper

This forum is an evil negativity-brewing hellhole, like all internet communities, and should be shut down...
The Watcher
Banned

Postby NOCTVRNVS on Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:49 am

LOL, a holocaust every day? You think there would be enough "undesirables" to last 50+ years under Hitler's mighty rule?

We wouldn't have our rights restricted -- we (presuming you're pure white) are Hitler's favoured people, his master race, so under his ideals we would be free and trusted. Hitler built the Autobahn without a speed limit to show that he trusted his people -- and since then, a speed limit has been placed on it. Maybe that should say something.

So what would the world be like?

No wiggers, no ghettos, no welfare, no commies, no racism, no slave labour, no rights restriction (as opposed to those placed on us by our Liberal governments), no "third-world" countries, no war, no currency, no rap, no "gay pride" marches...
I am a big man, and I've got a big gun
NOCTVRNVS
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby -[Getty]- on Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:09 am

NOCTVRNVS wrote:So what would the world be like?

No wiggers, no ghettos, no welfare, no commies, no racism, no slave labour, no rights restriction (as opposed to those placed on us by our Liberal governments), no "third-world" countries, no war, no currency, no rap, no "gay pride" marches...

That was incredibly racist. How would there be no racism? His whole plan was based on racism. I guess if you consider that the sick minded f*ck would have killed anyone who isn't arian then I guess there wouldn't be racism. Your comment just then made me sick man. So you actually stick up for Hitler? You support him knowning he killed millions of innocent people?

Wow... just... wow.

P.S. There are speed limits to raise safety and reduce wrecks and deaths, not to limit our rights.
source-maps wrote:a Quad Core CPU , arent that like 4 cpus?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Club No Release
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-[Getty]-
Sir Post-a-lot
Sir Post-a-lot

Postby mastersmith98 on Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:56 am

one word 1984
MaK: I pwnd that Hello World and Variables tutorials
MaK: Now I'm downloading the Direct X SDK
mastersmith98
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Postby Ripper_hugme on Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:05 am

Umm... His surname was Hitler not Hilter, Slayera...
Barely working on (I'm still very busy with real life):
cp_yettobenamed (Updated... Sort of)
dm_agoge (Beta 2 out now)
Ripper_hugme
Veteran
Veteran

Postby NOCTVRNVS on Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:06 am

So, was I correct, or was I incorrect?

You criticized what I said about there hypothetically being no racism, but then admitted that there would indeed be none.

If the points I brought up are true then why do you conclude I am standing up for Hitler? To oppose Hitler and his ideals would one be required to ignore some facts and judge selectively?

But then again, maybe I do indeed stand up for Hitler. Would that be my choice, or one that I am restrained from making?

Tons of people support all kinds of communists, Che Guevara for one, despite the number of communist murders being exponentially higher than all fascist murders throughout history -- the Third Reich included. No one questions those people. But no, now that you mention it, I don't personally support Hitler's ideal of cleansing. The method Hitler had planned to use was morally void and there were many alternatives to acheive the same effect in a relatively peaceful manner.

Remember, one man's freedoms are another's restrictions. If any government trusted its people there would be no criminal law -- that's not to criticize government, but people.

Nothing I said was racist or any other nonsense like that. The topic is what the world would be like if Hitler won -- not "let's share our perspectives on Hitler as a man and leader". I posted my answer to the question posed, regardless of whether it seems "racist" or not. It's true.
NOCTVRNVS
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby NOCTVRNVS on Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:08 am

mastersmith98 wrote:one word 1984

Actually a communist government would be much more relative to that great story; Hitler also fully opposed communism.
NOCTVRNVS
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby Shr3d on Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:09 am

mastersmith98 wrote:one word 1984

That's a number. And as a word it's nineteen-eighty-four, which is three words or your could have one-thousand-and-eighty-four which is five words. F-.
Shr3d

Postby NOCTVRNVS on Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:11 am

Ripper_hugme wrote:Umm... His surname was Hitler not Hilter, Slayera...

:smt046 WOOPS! I thought we were talking about Hitler... IS MY FACE RED.
NOCTVRNVS
Been Here A While
Been Here A While

Postby DarkMortar on Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:29 am

well out military would have attractive suits equiped, yet i cant say it would be all that stable of an empire...
DarkMortar wrote:If you copied and pasted this in notepad, you may be a nerd. If you just highlighted this, you may be intelligent. If you read this like it is, you may become blind.
DarkMortar

Postby Haaska on Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:10 am

Nazi combine revolution.

Seriously, the world would be the same. Americans are just full of lies about Germany and what it did to us, so they think Germany is still a living hell.
I call it DMV. Call it pointless~~
Haaska
Regular
Regular

Postby slayera on Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:23 am

NOCTVRNVS wrote:
Ripper_hugme wrote:Umm... His surname was Hitler not Hilter, Slayera...

:smt046 WOOPS! I thought we were talking about Hitler... IS MY FACE RED.

My bad...

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." -Robert Pirsig
slayera
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Meotwister on Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:37 am

Americans are just full of lies about Germany and what it did to us, so they think Germany is still a living hell.

yeah we totally do... dont go to Germany! Hitler mite g3t j00!

Your right Noc there wouldnt be enough "undesirables" to last 50 years but he was pretty selective about it. I'm sure many people were sent off and killed because they were accused of having a jewish background because their hair startin lookin a bit brown. Not only was it jews but gays, gypsies, etc. I'm sure you know.

You've addressed your comment on no 'racism' but to say there would be no ghettos, wiggers, rights restriction, third world countries, war, and all that. Thats just plain ignorant. Just because Hitler would occupy everything wouldnt mean that he could stop revolts, you also wouldnt have free speech (could you criticize Hitler like you can Bush? hell no). Bottom line is the Third Reich would've sucked for the enemies of Hitler and even a lot of the Aryans would still have to live in constant fear of the dictator.

If any government trusted its people there would be no criminal law

Sure, then you'd have people taking advantage of that every way you looked. You can't stop human nature.

You criticized what I said about there hypothetically being no racism, but then admitted that there would indeed be none.

Read it again, he never admitted there would be none. If Hitler one his rule would be one based on racism.

If the points I brought up are true then why do you conclude I am standing up for Hitler? To oppose Hitler and his ideals would one be required to ignore some facts and judge selectively?

The points aren't true. Basically if you oppose Hitler's ideals you oppose antisemitism. Now he loved his people, afaik, and for that was good, but he totally screwed them over by doing what he did.

But then again, maybe I do indeed stand up for Hitler. Would that be my choice, or one that I am restrained from making?

No, if you wanted to you could accept Nazism and become a skin head or make a racist band and tour Europe, it wouldnt matter to me. I'm just interested in talking logically.

The method Hitler had planned to use was morally void and there were many alternatives to acheive the same effect in a relatively peaceful manner.

Give a suggestion of a better way Hitler could've taken over the world that would've been more peaceful. That was the effect he wished to achieve, along with having the master race the only race left.

2 cents
Check out my continually progressing portfolio!
http://meotwister.com - Finally up! I also blog there, too!

www.NoMoreRoomInHell.com
Meotwister
Resolute Games

Postby B2019 on Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:35 am

NOCTVRNVS i agree wiv u in a few points...
the world would be a "better" place, but at what cost?
is it right to murder a race oif people so the rest can live in bliss?
B2019
Regular
Regular

Next

Return to Serious Discussion