Zeitgeist - Your Thoughts

Chat about serious topics and issues. Any flaming/de-railing will be deleted.

Re: Zeitgeist - Your Thoughts

Postby Sacul15 on Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:34 pm

Mr-Jigsaw wrote:
Phott wrote:Apparently that 9/11 thing where some people say there were bombs on the building because it's impossible for an airplane to destroy such thing is wrong, I read somewhere that several supports broke and the fire sort of heated up and melted the supports underneath.

Yes, only an idiot would believe that the towers were downed by anything beside the planes. Yes, the melting point of steel is beyond what airplane fuel burns at, however, there is a temperature halfway between where steel loses its strength and can easily buckle. (I thought we figured this one out years ago)

Stop looking for conspiracies everyone. Reality is just too boring for you.

Maybe you should read this to sate your appetities.
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=af07

Haha, I was about to rage until the bathtub part.
Sacul15
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Re: Zeitgeist - Your Thoughts

Postby zeroninja on Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:15 pm

My dad's a conspiracy-hippie who's real big into this crap, so i watched zeitgeist finally.....

There are valid points being brought up here, but just as in alex jones, and most of the rest, they jump to OMGZORZ!! TEH GOVARNMENT IS TEH EVIL EMPIRE!! without any real train of logic or facts, and mostly, seem to rely on retarded rhetorical questions and annoying plays on sympathy. In fact, I'd wager most o these movies have more plays on sympathy than political ads do.
Like, in this movie, showing the towers collapsing on loopback play; it's insulting and annoying as hell.
In fact, I had to skip the 9/11 middle segment just to watch this crap; once you've seen one 9/11 conspiracy video, it seems you've seen em all.

That said, I have another site, from my recent constitutional law class this summer(once again, also filled with some annoying rhetoric) which has a fair bit more info on the interesting part; the central banks, our economy, and the irs.

So, without further ado, check out:
http://www.detaxcanada.org/index.htm
and tell me whatcha think.
zeroninja
Just Joined
Just Joined

Previous

Return to Serious Discussion