Obama's Policies - Discussion

Chat about serious topics and issues. Any flaming/de-railing will be deleted.

Re: Obama's Policies - Discussion

Postby medestruit on Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:45 pm

And also noteworthy with you spawning the context of the argument...is the blade seen in both your avatar and your sig -_-
medestruit
Pheropod
Pheropod

Postby Mango on Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:10 pm

I don't think that's particularly noteworthy at all. I found the pictures on the net, I liked them. Not really a lot more to it than that. :)
Mango

Postby MayheM on Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:24 pm

Ok lets try this again...

Last time I said something like this people said i was a racist and took my words out of context. So Again, I will start by saying this is not my opinion but it is something I heard years ago and fits into what Mango is saying, more like an abstract possobility that anything but here goes...

A friend of mine works on capitol hill. He is the press secritary for Steve Chabot out of Ohio. About 9 or 10 years back we where talking about government, I got to him to hear what he has to say since he has a lot more inside knowlege then I do. So he was tellnig me someone who was writing a book on a world government plan conspiracy. It had all sortsa of crazy ways linking different presidents to the idea of the US becomeing part of a world government. Stuff like JFK was killed becaseu the missles put in Cuba where put there to lessen the secured feelings of the us citizens and when he went agains the plan he was killed. It said Jimmy Carter had printed "blue money" which was to be the world currancy. There was a whole lot of stuff like that it even went back to Lincoln being involved.

Anyway, all the crazy things Obama is saying and doing is making a lot of people very uneasy. So uneasy it has many worried about the security of this great nation. Like I said I do not think the book that guy was writing has any real merrit, but the concept fits pretty well with what is going on now...
MayheM
Veteran
Veteran

Previous

Return to Serious Discussion