fy_officeworld_619 - Created by -=]619[=-KronicBong²

Show off your finished maps, models and other creations. Screen shots are a must!

How good of a (css) fy_iceworld style map is this?

Nothing compares to the original...
60%
I prefer... fy_iceworld_css.
No votes
I prefer... fy_iceworld_source.
20%
This one is better then any others for source...
20%
It could use some small changes but overall its sweet iceworld style map for css.
No votes

Total votes : 5

fy_officeworld_619 - Created by -=]619[=-KronicBong²

Postby zp2kmag on Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:59 pm

Map Name: fy_officeworld_619
Created by: -=]619[=-KronicBong²

Screenshot(s):
http://css.zp2k.com/maps/screenshots/officeworld01.jpg

Download:
http://www.zp2k.com/maps/fy_officeworld_619.rar

Description:
The idea is the same as fy_iceworld but this is set indoors, inside of an office building. There are some filing cabinets and other misc objects placed around the map to give the players something a little different from the original and MANY other fy_iceworld style maps. There was only one hostage killed, and he was then hung from his waist from the ceiling right in the center of the map... There is also a few hidden secrets in the map, one of which is the -=]619[=- clan tag windows on the ceiling, the other I will just say "start left›look up›spray-n-pray," I honestly think that this is the closest matching conversion of fy_iceworld for CSS...

**EDITED**
The links have been fixed and were not working due to my webhosts slow creation of sub-domains.
Last edited by zp2kmag on Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
zp2kmag
Regular
Regular

Postby wiggle987 on Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:11 pm

i dont think i need to repeat here what i said on hl2world...
wiggle987
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Cr4ig on Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:18 pm

link dont work
Cr4ig

Postby BaRRaKID on Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:30 pm

so is this a joke or something? like for the guys to have some fun and spam a litle?
I've no sign
BaRRaKID
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Spartan on Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:31 pm

How come there isn't a voting option that says this is the gayest map ever? :?
Spartan
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Spartan on Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:31 pm

Description:
The idea is the same as fy_iceworld but this is set indoors, inside of an office building. There are some filing cabinets and other misc objects placed around the map to give the players something a little different from the original and MANY other fy_iceworld style maps. There was only one hostage killed, and he was then hung from his waist from the ceiling right in the center of the map... There is also a few hidden secrets in the map, one of which is the -=]619[=- clan tag windows on the ceiling, the other I will just say "start left›look up›spray-n-pray," I honestly think that this is the closest matching conversion of fy_iceworld for CSS...

Oooooh wow how fucking original.
Spartan
Veteran
Veteran

Postby wiggle987 on Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:44 pm

Spartan 34 wrote:How come there isn't a voting option that says this is the gayest map ever? :?

http://www.hl2world.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=20287 :lol:
wiggle987
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Spartan on Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:59 pm

People making threads like this and constantly posting these maps is getting really old. I could really care less right now if I got banned as long as I get the point across to stopping waisting everyone's time with boxes and fy maps that have absolutely no thought put into them. :smt011
Spartan
Veteran
Veteran

Postby DjBourgeoisie on Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:03 pm

I agree with sparten, but what baffles me about this forum in particular is I spent months on cs_docks and all I got was one reply while maps like this get more? :? It doesnt bother me really, not personally anyways. I see this in alot of forums. Seems people would rather comment on bad looking maps than good ones. Just something I have noticed around certain places.
DjBourgeoisie
Regular
Regular

Postby wiggle987 on Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:05 pm

the reason is because we couldnt find anything much wrong with docks, were all critics on this forum, if we dont have anything bad to say, we dont say anything at all
wiggle987
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Spartan on Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:22 pm

I agree with sparten, but what baffles me about this forum in particular is I spent months on cs_docks and all I got was one reply while maps like this get more? It doesnt bother me really, not personally anyways. I see this in alot of forums. Seems people would rather comment on bad looking maps than good ones. Just something I have noticed around certain places.

Problem solved.
Spartan
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Signy on Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:18 pm

I agree with sparten, but what baffles me about this forum in particular is I spent months on cs_docks and all I got was one reply while maps like this get more? It doesnt bother me really, not personally anyways. I see this in alot of forums. Seems people would rather comment on bad looking maps than good ones. Just something I have noticed around certain places.

Thats because people like spartan who have nothing posative to say cannot comment on your map but have no trouble in destroying their will to map ever again.

And then some one comes along and say "ho ho ho spartan i love th way you grief ppl" and then these two ppl have a lil cuddle, then someone will make a good comment, the new mapper will say thankyou, and it will kick of all over again.

Its a never ending circle of spam.

nuff said

Sigs
Signy
Pheropod
Pheropod

Postby Spartan on Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:25 pm

Thats because people like spartan who have nothing posative to say cannot comment on your map but have no trouble in destroying their will to map ever again.

I make good comments. :?

Why should someone who makes a box and fills it with weapons get a pat on the back when there are others working to make a detailed and fun map that will be on the CSS servers for about 5 minutes while Mr. Anonymous and his box with no lighting gets played by every person with an internet connection?
Spartan
Veteran
Veteran

Postby wiggle987 on Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:46 pm

no its not spam, its frustrating having the same map design being posted every 2 days
wiggle987
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Death33284 on Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:30 pm

You guys can be glad I didn't post my first two maps :wink:
Death33284
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Next

Return to Showcase