Left 4 Dead Update Details

Comment on the news articles here.

Re: Left 4 Dead Update Details

Postby ad_hominem on Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:41 pm

Listen to Blade, he seems to be one of the few sane people around concerning this topic.
ad_hominem
Monothetic
Monothetic

Postby Surfa on Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:50 pm

Because of the l4d 2 complaints I officially lost all interests in the modding community at the moment. They are just making the game they want to ffs. I thought the modding community would understand this the most seeing as that is all we are doing (modding a game to be more like what we want). Also to everyone complaining about how it could be a add on I think valve know more about their own fucking engine than most people here especially when it comes to coding. Maybe I am just pissed because I have the worst hang-over and my model is being a nob-shite but seriously the negative l4d 2 comments really piss me off fucking buy it if you want to and if you don't there is no need to complain about people who actually want to play the fucking game and think that it will be worth the £29.99 or how much it costs.
Surfa
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Postby StephanBotha on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:17 am

vcool wrote:You can pretty much make an entire conversion like this. Not gameplay wise or HUDwise or anything to do with code, but you could make all the zombies teletubbies

Left 4 Teletubbies
StephanBotha
Dumpling
Dumpling

Previous

Return to Site News