Female President?

Chat about serious topics and issues. Any flaming/de-railing will be deleted.

Your attitude on a female president

A woman would be just as good as man
58%
A woman would be better than a man
9%
It's too soon for a woman to be president
9%
Woman!? President!? You crazy!?
24%

Total votes : 33

Postby Sorrow on Mon May 08, 2006 3:05 pm

matteh wrote:Potentially, women have a lot to give a presidential role. However, like a few people have said, its not going to happen any time soon. Too many damn sexist hick rednecks. As for Hilary Clinton, who do you think is trying to ban violent computer games?

ahw man, I hate that, as if violence is caused by computer games, it's the fact that you can buy guns in the USA, that's one of the main reasons the country has the highest homicidal crap of the world (sure you can buy guns in other countries too, but you have to have your people indoctrinated with fear of everything before they might start using em randomly.)

you know, I admit, If I had access to weapons I might have killed some folks too some real irritating s.o.b's.

but to get back to the issue,

A women president would be nice but I think they should pick one who's not really in favour of any of the political parties, and is definitely an atheist. (why? people claim to do alot of stuff in name of the lord and jesus and what not, and most wars are caused by that science fiction/history book kthx.)

A coloured man or a latino president (Edward james olmos I'll vote for you as president ! :wink:)
would be a huge step forward for a country which in some ways is old fashioned...
(when will it occur to people that coloured people, homo/bisexuals etc. etc. are the same people as you and me? ... bitching about those people says more about yourself than about them.)

errhh yah, my 2 cents

-Sorrow
Sorrow
Veteran
Veteran

Previous

Return to Serious Discussion