How odd...

Chat about serious topics and issues. Any flaming/de-railing will be deleted.

How odd...

Postby Harregarre on Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:31 am

Okay, haven't seen this topic around yet so here it is: Does anyone doubt the world he lives in right now?
Like when you talk to someone you don't get a genuine reaction and you think like, hmm, strange. Also I had this odd thing twice now when doing my paperjob (bringing newspapers or whatever you call it). It is for this distributioncentre called PCM and there was someone that I had to bring a paper called: P.C.M. 'Example'
I thought like, haha, it's PCM! But when I told someone about it the other day and wanted to show it, it was changed and the name was now P.M.C. How odd is that?
Another name, there was this man called Altaf Hassan or something like that. The first day I had to bring the paper the nameplate on the door said: A. Hassan. The card that was given to me said: H. Altaf. (Probably a mix-up in the telephoneconversation when ordering the newspaper.) Anyway, the number was okay so I put it in halfway, just in case I was mistaken I could fix it later on. The next day however the nameplate had suddenly changed into Hassan Altaf. I checked if the nameplate was new but the colors were already a bit washed out and there were some stains on it.

How odd is that? Someone is playing a prank on us! Or me, in case you guys are helping this freak. :P
Harregarre
Regular
Regular

Postby DarkMortar on Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:34 am

OFF TOPIC: you know when you refered to football, this whole time i thought you were referring to AMERICAN football. whoops, man im slow, yep its SOCCER :P
DarkMortar wrote:If you copied and pasted this in notepad, you may be a nerd. If you just highlighted this, you may be intelligent. If you read this like it is, you may become blind.
DarkMortar

Postby Harregarre on Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:35 am

DarkMortar wrote:OFF TOPIC: you know when you refered to football, this whole time i thought you were referring to AMERICAN football. whoops, man im slow, yep its SOCCER :P

American Football isn't football. In Europe we call it gay-rugby. :P Why do they call it football anyway, it's not like they kick the ball with their feet? :?
Harregarre
Regular
Regular

Postby Shr3d on Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:38 am

Shr3d

Postby DarkMortar on Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:39 am

they kick it possible, a few times, so they figured it was good enuff
DarkMortar wrote:If you copied and pasted this in notepad, you may be a nerd. If you just highlighted this, you may be intelligent. If you read this like it is, you may become blind.
DarkMortar

Postby Harregarre on Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:47 am

Shr3d wrote:TRUE RUGBY

Awesome. Reminds me of that whisky commercial with the team lifting their scottish skirt-things. Really funny stuff. :lol:
Harregarre
Regular
Regular

Postby Shr3d on Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:54 am

@your first post
It's happened before. Just not with signs and stuff.
For example I say something to someone, the next day they say I said something else so we re-negotiate what I said by re-saying what they said and so I say to them the next day what I said two days ago just to hear them say that what I said yesterday was the same thing I said now and two days ago.
Shr3d

Postby ferret on Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:59 am

Ever since I've seen the movie "The Truman Show" I think that my life is somehow being recorded and that I'm always being watched. It really freaks me out. I sometimes try to trick people so I can catch them in the act of being on break or having a production meeting or something...

But if that is true then you're all actors in the show... :shock:
*** May the Source Be With You ***
ferret

Postby Shr3d on Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:02 pm

ferret wrote:Ever since I've seen the movie "The Truman Show" I think that my life is somehow being recorded and that I'm always being watched. It really freaks me out. I sometimes try to trick people so I can catch them in the act of being on break or having a production meeting or something...

But if that is true then you're all actors in the show... :shock:

That's obsurd. If it was like that you wouldn't be able to travel and if you faked your death a pooload of people would come to clean up the mess. But what do I know, I'm just an actor >_>

Besides, your life is too boring for a show :P
Shr3d

Postby Haxel on Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:07 pm

I can only imagine the Americans who invented American Football having a conversation along the lines of

'So we can have football over here too, but with some modifications. First, you carry the ball, rather than kick it, second, we have 2 teams on each team, and we wear huge plastic armour so we can bash into each other!'

'Awesome!!!'
Haxel
Sir Post-a-lot
Sir Post-a-lot

Postby Harregarre on Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:11 pm

Hehe, I really like that movie, Truman Show yeah. Ah, gotta rent that again sometime soon. :-D

P.s. Yes, I'm an actor in the show. By actually admitting this I will make you wonder: "Why did he confess that?" And yes, it's only to distract you from the truth. We know about your toilet being white, the rabbit that died when you were two years old and the way you feel about your father. That was episode 22 in season 9 and it was one of the best ever. 8) By the way , what happened to the red scarf you got for christmas in season 11?
Harregarre
Regular
Regular

Postby Shr3d on Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:14 pm

The red scarf... O I remember!
He ran out of toilet paper...
Shr3d

Postby Harregarre on Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:18 pm

Shr3d wrote:The red scarf... O I remember!
He ran out of toilet paper...

That was so funny. :D
Harregarre
Regular
Regular

Postby aussietemplar on Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:06 am

I'm sure your avatar isnt true football, HarreGarre. Football in Australia is called Rugby Leage, AFL (Australian Football Rules), and Rugby Union.

Football (soccer) is a great sport, I've been playing for 7 years now, and I'm 13. I followed the world cup and :O.

Grid Iron = sif.
aussietemplar
Regular
Regular

Postby RSX WHEEEEEE on Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:40 am

you do kick the ball in american football. its just used sparingly

and pigskinball doesn't sound good.
RSX WHEEEEEE
May Contain Skills
May Contain Skills

Next

Return to Serious Discussion