dm_forts

Reveal what you have made so far and get feedback on development.

dm_forts

Postby Elvimir on Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:57 pm

This if my first map. Almost finished it although it is giving me some problems with the physic interacting with corpses.

Some screenshots:

The bridge is functional and the boards break when you shoot them. The awnings on the walls can also be dropped when you shoot out the supports.

This is the bottom of the level under the bridge. I want the corpses of people who die on the bridge to fall down here and break through the boards for a sort of dramatic effect, that's not really working cause they clip through the boards instead of breaking them.

Another screenshot inside the room at the bottom.

I haven't figured out how to make skyboxes yet and this is a progressive project for me it being my first map and all.
Elvimir
Dumpling
Dumpling

Postby Cr4ig on Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:07 pm

dont release the map m8, just use it as an experimental map and find out new stuff.
Cr4ig

Postby Spartan on Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:24 pm

I suggest getting rid of the huge box and turning the map into a giant multi level tree fort. That would be sweet. If you don't do this you will fail in life forever. Just look at me. :cry:
Spartan
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Jasard on Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:31 pm

i almost feel sorry for u :o
Jasard
1337 p0st3r
1337 p0st3r

Postby Elvimir on Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:49 pm

Spartan 34 wrote:I suggest getting rid of the huge box and turning the map into a giant multi level tree fort. That would be sweet. If you don't do this you will fail in life forever. Just look at me. :cry:

Yea I was thinking of doing it that way but I haven't figured out how to make the skyboxes
Elvimir
Dumpling
Dumpling

Postby Spartan on Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:02 am

Yea I was thinking of doing it that way but I haven't figured out how to make the skyboxes

Too bad this site doesn't off tuts on stuff like that.
Spartan
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Under Construction